Friday, January 6, 2017

Facebook Autolikes & Comments

Hi Friends in This Trick i will teach you how can you use Facebook Auto likes and Auto Comments.


Just Follow me step by step.


1) Make sure your age on Facebook is >18 Years.

2) Go To the Facebook settings & Privacy Option

3) Click on Privacy 

Then yo will see the option Who can see your future posts ?


Set This Option To Public.

4) Then again click on Settings & Privacy option

5) Then Click on Public Posts OR Followers option

Then you will see Public Post Comments and Public Profile Info option.



Set both to the Public


Make Sure Your AGE is more then 18 years in Facebook otherwise you cant see the public Option.

Now Click The below Link and Download The Auto liker App.




Login with your Facebook ID and Password Then select likes or comments as per your Requirement and click on submit Button.

If you still not understand This Trick then Don't worry Watch my Auto likes Video From Below Link.




Thanx For Visiting My Blog





13 comments:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    แทงบอลสเต็ป

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    ufa365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    รีวิวเว็บพนัน

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to thisC topic. Liked the material. . .
    เว็บแทงบอลฝากถอนauto

    ReplyDelete
  6. We run a community that promotes massage and leaves reviews, so why don't you come in and take a look?
    รีวิวเว็บพนัน

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    ทำไมต้องเล่นบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring¡K I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on! 
    สล็อตบนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    แทงบาสเว็บไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    แทงบาสออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    สล็อตออนไลน์ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include ประวัตินักฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete
  13. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete